become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Business and Economy: Shopping
- Established in the Town since 1893 for sports and fitness equipment, and range of outdoor and indoor games. Pictures, product information and prices.
- Provided hand crafted jewellery made in sterling silver, coconut and precious stones. Includes secure ordering, photos and contact information.
Carpet Hotline Superstore
- Describes its range of floor coverings, curtains and blinds. Profile, services and product range. [Brinscombe]
- Sells antique clocks. Includes pictures.
Colin Reid Glass
- An artist who casts creative designs in glass. Recent commissions include large glass sculptures for public spaces in office buildings and cruise liners.
- Inprint for Out-of-Print, Secondhand, Collectable and Antiquarian Books on the Fine, Applied and Performing Arts, Cinema, Entertainment and Gardening.
James and Owen Ltd.
- Stationery suppliers, company history and contact details.
Jane Vernon, Artist
- A textile artist and potter. See examples of her work, which you can buy or commission. She works in textiles and ceramics and there are photographs of examples. The is also a list of her exhibitions.
- Produce a variety of computer keyboards, meeting virtually every keyboard requirement. From large to small, wireless, waterproof, trackballs, and ones with touchpads.
Sew and So
- Kits and charts for cross-stitch, longstitch, needlepoint, blackwork, crewel, and other embroidery. Online ordering is available, or the form can be printed out for postal orders.
Winstones Cotswold Ice Cream
- Traditional English ice cream manufactured in the Cotswolds since 1925 using ingredients to make over 40 different flavours in a variety of sizes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2012 at 12:59:00 UTC -