become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gloucestershire/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Society and Culture
Forest of Dean
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Society and Culture
Age UK Gloucestershire
- An independent charity that works to promote the well being of older people throughout the county.
Church Bells in Gloucestershire
- A Ringer's guide to towers in Gloucestershire.
Cotswold Owl Rescue Trust
- Features information on owls, how to treat injured birds, pictures and the aims of the society.
The Cotswolds Liberal Democrats
- News, views, events and contact details from Lib Dems in The Cotswolds.
- Fair Shares will set up and evaluate UK pilot projects using "time money" as a new technology for rewarding participation and rebuilding communities. The first three projects are in Gloucestershire.
Forlorn Britain: Coal Research Establishment
- Photographs and information on the history of this building at Stoke Orchard and what can be seen on the site now.
Forlorn Britain: Edison Swan Cable Works, Lydbrook
- Photographs and information on the history of this factory and what can be seen on the site today.
Gay & Lesbian Gloucestershire Helpline
- Includes links, feedback and news.
GFWI - Gloucestershire Federation of Women's Institutes
- Includes local information, events and contact details.
Gloucester and Bristol Diocesan Association
- Guide to the towers in each local branch and giving details of ringing times.
- Offers contact information, a schedule of upcoming events, lists of local pubs and breweries, an online newsletter, and information about the Cotswold Beer Festival. Also sells copies of "Real Ale in Gloucestershire."
Gloucestershire Carers Project
- The Project offers the information and support needed to make life easier for carers and the people they care for.
Gloucestershire Chinese Women's Guild
- Voluntary organisation helping the Chinese community. Includes description of services, photos and video clips of events, with some Chinese language information.
Gloucestershire Emergency Accommodation Resource
- Charity providing services for homeless people, including a day centre, a night shelter and a community garden project in Gloucestershire.
Gloucestershire Guide Association
- A member of World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts. This site tells you all about Guiding in Gloucestershire
Gloucestershire Inter-Varsity Club
- A multi activity club for young professional people anywhere in the county. Site describes events and club nights.
Holst Birthplace Museum
- Features re creations of his house, contact details and a brief biography.
- A Black and Visible minority ethnic Network.
Race Equality Council for Gloucestershire
- Includes vacancies, contact details, and a description of the services offered.
River Severn Tales
- News and stories about the River Severn covering the grain trade, bridges, floods, wild life, the bore, trading vessels, towns along the river, bridge builders, and the legend of Sabrina.
Stroat Evangelical Church
- Profile and activities with upcoming events.
Teens in Crisis
- Provides advice, counselling, education, youth work and crisis support services to young people aged 11 - 21 and support to parents. Includes advice to teens and parents, information for professionals, services, news, diary and job vacancies.
- Coordinates volunteering opportunities in the area for individuals and organisations. Information about services and projects.
- The county camping, training and activity site for Avon Scouts at Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire (on the outskirts of Bristol).
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 5:45:04 AM EDT -