become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gloucestershire/Moreton-in-Marsh
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Moreton-in-Marsh
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Alain Rouveure Galleries
- Unusual collection of Tibetan rugs, Himalayan textiles and Tribal Art.
Astley House Fine Art Landscape Paintings
- Offers 19th and 20th century British art, and paintings by contemporary artists Charles Neal and Daniel Van der Putten. Includes company profile, galleries, and ordering information.
- Includes services and a contact form.
Dormer House Independent School
- Day school offering private education for boys and girls aged 18 months to 11 years. Prospectus, newsletters, activities, parents & friends and childrens' art work.
Fire Service College
- Fire safety and emergency management training centre for both fire services and for industry. Includes description of courses offered and e-shop for gifts, souvenirs, clothing, and publications.
- Coarse fishery of four lakes near Lemington, with caravan site and catering for functions and corporate entertainment. Includes description of lakes and facilities, location, match results and opening hours.
Lesley Holmes Watercolours
- Artist specialising in the countryside and animals of the Cotswolds. Includes exhibitions, studio visits, picture gallery, order form and mailing list.
- Local newspaper for Moreton-in-Marsh and surrounding villages.
- Agricultural and horse show taking place on the first Saturday in September.
- Pictures and history of the house and gardens. Visitor information and contact details.
St David's Church
- Details of services, activities, clubs, missions and history. Podcasts of recent sermons.
St. David's C of E Primary School
- General information about the school plus classes, clubs, governors, parents, policies and newsletter
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 24, 2012 9:28:57 PM EST -