become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gloucestershire/Health
Complementary and Alternative
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Health
Cotswold Care Hospice
- Information about Hospice aiming to maximise the life of those people living in Gloucestershire diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Cotswold Talking Therapies
- Counsellors. Therapist profiles, services and locations.
Glos BCPCA psychotherapists and counsellors
- The website for bcpc trained psychotherapists and counsellors working in the county. Site includes members' contact details.
Gloucestershire Care Services
- A Gloucestershire Health portal site providing information about local and national health services including details about doctors, dentists, pharmacies, opticians, hospitals, and support services. It also offers information about conditions and treatments.
Gloucestershire Deaf Association
- For Deaf and hard-of-hearing people of the county. Charitable organisation with mentoring service, hearing equipment, Lip-reading classes, BSL training, social clubs for adults and children.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- Offers information on standards and services, recruitment, service plan, and safety issues. Includes a history of fire brigades and the Burning Issues newsletter.
Gloucestershire Health Services
- Provides a general guide to health services in the county with a directory of hospitals, doctors, dentists, opticians and pharmacies and links to the local NHS trusts.
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Trust
- News, annual report and profiles of the hospitals managed by this Trust. Includes progress reports on the development of the new Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
Gloucestershire Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Profile, objectives and events with history and a forum.
Gloucestershire Recovery in Psychosis (GRIP)
- A specialist mental health service for young people with psychosis offers an information and advice service for carers and sufferers.
Gloucestershire Vascular Group
- A body representing vascular surgeons in the county - brief C.V. of each member - description of members special surgical interests including aneurysm surgery, carotid surgery and thrombolysis.
- Gloucestershire's health, social care and disability information service.
Leading the Way
- A three-year arts programme that seeks to enhance the new Gloucestershire Royal Hospital through a series of integrated art commissions, artist residencies and an ongoing children's arts programme.
- Specialist provider of residential treatment for young adolescent females aged 13-18 years with self injurious behaviour.
Primary and Community Care Audit Group
- The PCCAG is concerned with improving the quality of healthcare that the NHS provides to patients in the county through clinical audit.
Where The Heart Is
- Support group for those with heart disease their family and friends. Supports through friendship, exercise, walks, meetings and trips. Affiliated to British Heart Foundation.
- Information about the services provided, contact details, opening times and Branch Surgery details
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 17:00:42 UTC -