become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gloucester/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Gloucester: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Society and Culture
The Family Haven
- Charity established in 1988 to provide a room where those in bed and breakfast accommodation could have a tea/coffee and meet others. Includes a newsletter and how to help.
Gloucester Law Centre
- A charity giving free legal advice. Includes help on services and links to useful organisations.
Gloucestershire Aviation Collection
- The Jetage Museum has a collection of aircraft and other artefacts. Contains sound and video files, and links to other aviation sites.
Hucclecote Methodist Church
- Offers events, minister's page, history and location.
- A resource provided by the Gloucestershire Race Equality and Diversity Service. The site contains teaching and learning materials.
- Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for Gloucester.
Kingsholm Tenants Consultative Committee
- A tenants group on a small estate in the centre of the city. The group has is the oldest tenant group in the South-West. An estate diary, group history, and a guest book are featured.
- Photographs of the city taken between 1900 and the 1970s, each with a brief description.
The Old Richians Association
- Open to all former pupils and staff of Sir Thomas Rich's School.
Parmjit Dhanda, MP
- Labour MP for Gloucester. Includes a diary, contacts and local information.
- A web version of a publication published delivered free to homes in Quedgeley. Includes a history of Quedgeley.
Save Our Greenbelt
- A campaign to oppose building on green belt land in Churchdown.
Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum
- Includes information on visiting the museum, and an on-line shop. Facility to search regimental records.
The Spring Centre
- A registered charity, which is set up to help families with pre-school children with disabilities. Features an auction page.
- A grief support programme for children and their families. Contains publication resources and contact details.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 22:45:06 UTC -