become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gloucester/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Gloucester: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Society and Culture
The Family Haven
- Charity established in 1988 to provide a room where those in bed and breakfast accommodation could have a tea/coffee and meet others. Includes a newsletter and how to help.
Gloucester Law Centre
- A charity giving free legal advice. Includes help on services and links to useful organisations.
Gloucestershire Aviation Collection
- The Jetage Museum has a collection of aircraft and other artefacts. Contains sound and video files, and links to other aviation sites.
Hucclecote Methodist Church
- Offers events, minister's page, history and location.
- A resource provided by the Gloucestershire Race Equality and Diversity Service. The site contains teaching and learning materials.
- Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for Gloucester.
Kingsholm Tenants Consultative Committee
- A tenants group on a small estate in the centre of the city. The group has is the oldest tenant group in the South-West. An estate diary, group history, and a guest book are featured.
- Gloucester City Council explains the history that shaped the city, including the story of Gloucester industries and notable events, places and people. There are also comments on the city by some of today's inhabitants.
- Photographs of the city taken between 1900 and the 1970s, each with a brief description.
The Old Richians Association
- Open to all former pupils and staff of Sir Thomas Rich's School.
Parmjit Dhanda, MP
- Labour MP for Gloucester. Includes a diary, contacts and local information.
- A web version of a publication published delivered free to homes in Quedgeley. Includes a history of Quedgeley.
Rotary Club of Gloucester
- Features a club history, events and meeting information.
Save Our Greenbelt
- A campaign to oppose building on green belt land in Churchdown.
Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum
- Includes information on visiting the museum, and an on-line shop. Facility to search regimental records.
The Spring Centre
- A registered charity, which is set up to help families with pre-school children with disabilities. Features an auction page.
- A grief support programme for children and their families. Contains publication resources and contact details.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:56:03 PM EDT -