become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coleford/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Forest of Dean: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Gloucestershire: Travel and Tourism
The Bells Hotel
- Hotel and golf course. Features a virtual tour.
Brookside Bed and Breakfast
- 4-star accommodation in Newland. Includes photos, rates and local information.
Clearwell Caves - Ancient Iron Mines
- Part of an ancient tradition of free mining that has operated in the Royal Forest of Dean for over 2,000 years. Clearwell Caves are still worked, producing natural ochres to make paint pigments.
Dryslade farm Bed and Breakfast
- Features a tariff and local information. [English Bicknor]
Ellis Lodge Holiday Let
- Self catering unit with three en-suite bedrooms. Profile and facilities with reservations and local attractions. [Berry Hill]
Pike House Cottage
- Self-catering accommodation with two bedrooms and secluded gardens. Includes details of the property, prices and local information.
RiverView Bed and Breakfast
- Bed and breakfast 200 metres from Yat Rock.
Speech House Hotel
- Includes a brief history of the buildings, photographs and a tariff.
Stank Farm Holidays
- Includes local links and contact details.
Tan House Farm
- Offering bed and breakfast accommodation with en-suite facilities. Provides photographs of rooms and gardens, details of study breaks, nearby attractions, and location map. Newland.
Tudor Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant
- 13th Century converted farmhouse located in Clearwell. Profile, facilities, downloadable menus, directions and information about functions.
- Pet friendly one bedroom 18th century cottage in Clearwell. Profiler and facilities.
The Wyndham Arms Hotel
- Includes pictures, menus, wedding, function and conference details as well as room rates. [Clearwell]
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 17:34:45 UTC -