become an editor
the entire directory
only in East_Sussex/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: East Sussex: Health
Bexhill on Sea
Brighton and Hove
St Leonards on Sea
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Health
Barraclough & Stiles Opticians
- Six practices across East Sussex. Eye examination and accessory information. Includes practise locations and current vacancies.
East Sussex Drug and Alcohol Action Team
- Offers information on drug services, service locations, counselling and support as well as meetings and events details in the Wealden and Rother areas. Includes services and meetings, events and projects.
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Covers the whole of the County, which includes the area of the new Brighton and Hove Council. Information provided includes contact points, safety and training, emergency advice, and news.
East Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust
- Provides NHS Acute Hospital services to the Conquest, Eastbourne District General, Bexhill, Crowborough Birthing Centre, Memorial Care Centre and Uckfield Community Hospitals. Includes services, news, reports and strategies.
Graham Molyneux Counselling
- Provides details of services offered with location map links, modus operandi and courses information.
Hastings and Bexhill Breast Cancer Support Group
- Provides meetings and events information with newsletter archives and lists the regional breast care team. Also includes Macmillan Nurses availability details.
Hastings and Rother Primary Care Trust
- Local medical services and advice. Includes news, careers information and health advice.
Heathfield Surgery and Fir Bank Surgery
- Includes information about the clinics and services offered at each surgery.
NHS Brighton and Hove City Primary Care Trust
- The lead Health Authority in East Sussex. The site has information on local NHS services and the various primary care groups including the NHS trusts.
Sedlescombe and Westfield Surgeries
- Doctor's practice, includes clinics, staff, opening times and medical advice.
South Sussex Raynet
- County branch of The Radio Amateurs Emergency Network. Provides radio communications on behalf of public events and user services. Includes a list of forthcoming events and group meetings.
St Peter and St James Hospice and Continuing Care Centre
- Hospice providing in-patient and day care facilities for terminally ill patients. Information about their services, volunteer opportunities, and fundraising.
Sussex Coast Zumba
- Offers courses in Eastbourne and Pevensey. Profile and lesson times.
Sussex Medical Services
- A private ambulance service offering patient transport services, and cover for equestrian, motor sport, and other sporting and public events; information about their services, fleet, and capabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2012 at 9:15:06 UTC -