become an editor
the entire directory
only in East_Sussex/Frant
Bells Yew Green Cricket Club
- Includes contacts, news, fixtures, results and statistics.
Frant CEP School
- Prospectus, diary, newsletters and photo tour.
- Mixed and specimen fishing on eight lakes set in 200 acres of parkland as well as a fifty swim section of the River Teise. Includes map, photos, results, rules and prices.
Frant Pantomime and Dramatic Society
- Describes the group and its aims. Offers history and calendar of events with newsletter and galleries of past productions, includes ticket availability and performance locations.
Frant, Bells Yew Green, Eridge
- News, parish council, church services, business, travel, accommodation, history, sports and schools.
- Bed and breakfast at 16th century converted barn. Describes its facilities and local attractions and eating places.
- Web designers. Profile, services and FAQ with portfolio.
- Tree surgeons also serving the Tunbridge Wells area. Profile and services.
The Weald - Frant
- A detailed directory of people, places and properties from the 1881 Census. Provides local histoical notes with bibliographic and topographic information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2013 at 13:54:46 UTC -