become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Brighton and Hove
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: East Sussex: Society and Culture: Organisations
42nd Brighton Scout Group
- Listing group information, animations showing how to tie knots, hints and tips for events and various scouting links.
The Bright Exchange
- Community group whose members barter skills, services and goods on a cashless basis. Profile and membership information with news and events.
Brighton & Hove Citizens Advice Bureau
- Lists services and offers project details with opening times, location map link and sponsorship information.
Brighton Anarchist Black Cross
- Part of an international network supporting class struggle prisoners. Describes history, lists current campaigns and offers merchandise for sale.
Brighton and Hove Volunteer Bureau
- Helps find volunteering opportunities for people in a not for profit organisation. Includes opportunities, candidate registration and volunteer guidelines.
Brighton Housing Trust
- Dedicated to addressing the problem of homelessness and associated problems in Brighton and Hove. Includes services offered and specific contact information.
- Resources, webcam and items of interest to members of the Residents' Association.
- Contains map, group contacts, recent news, newsletter, events, training calendar, history, and contacts.
Brighton Sea Cadet Corps
- News with categorized activities details, training and camp information, guestbook and forums.
Brighton Unemployed Centre Families Project
- Details of courses and classes available with facilities information and volunteer opportunities.
Brighton Women's Centre
- Offers news, events and training information with details of services and therapies available. Includes volunteer application form.
- Charity providing a home for community and voluntary groups. Lists clients and provides details of facilities with photos. Includes (PDF Format) guide to services in a variety of languages.
Craven Vale Community Association
- Represents residents of the Craven Vale Estate. Provides news with details of events and minutes of meetings.
Elan Vital UK
- Charity founded to support the promotion of the teachings and work of Prem Rawat, also known as Maharaji. Provides profile and events list with video clips.
European Social Network
- Independent network for social services in Europe. Offers profile and news, (PDF Format) policies and reports and mrembership details. Site is published in a variety of European languages.
Friends of Brighton and Hove Hospitals
- Offers news and events with donations and membership information. Includes committee list and friends shop details.
Friends, Families and Travellers
- Organisation seeking to address problems facing the Traveller and Gypsy communities. Information about their activities and resources, practical guides, and campaigning materials.
Hove Civic Society
- Formed in 1961. Provides history and profile with committee details and membership information. Includes planning issues.
- Offers services to help individuals and communities improve their lives. Providing profile and objectives with volunteer and job vacancies, management team list and (PDF Format) annual review.
The Kingscliffe Society
- Independent charity dedicated to conserving and enhancing the area of Brighton east of the Old Steine. Profile and aims with map and newsletters. includes annual report and joining information.
- Registered charity aiming to help life-limited children, young people and their families. Modus operandi, lotteries and donation information with (PDF Format) newsletters.
Money Advice and Community Support Service
- Charity that supports vulnerable people in the community to manage their money successfully. Profile and history with projects. Also donation and volunteering information.
- Community organisation of black, minority ethnic and mixed parentage families and individuals. Offers profile and services with groups information, newsletters, events and image gallery.
- Services include communication strategy, branding, campaigns, design services and eco-print for all sectors.
The Regency Society
- Charity which campaigns for the preservation of the historic architecture of the local area. Issues, lectures, events, membership details and (PDF Format) newsletters.
- Encouraging stewardship for and sustainable use of all areas of the water environment. Provides information on projects, events and resources.
The Rockinghorse Appeal
- Charity which purchases specialist medical equipment for hospitals and clinics. Profile with news and event diary. Also donation and volunteer information.
Rwandan Youth Information Community Organisation
- Registered charity working in Rwanda to increase the opportunities to the vulnerable youth. News and events with photos, list of friends, team profiles and donation link.
- Youth charity providing disadvantaged young people with the chance to experience mountain sports. Profile and news with photo album and donation link.
- UK charity targeting the causes and effects of Tuberculosis overseas. Provides news, events, job information and trustees report.
- Vegetarians International Voice for Animals.
YMCA DownsLink Group
- Offers profile with services information, news and events, volunteering opportunities, counselling details and activities list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2015 at 16:48:35 UTC -