become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brighton_and_Hove/Recreation_and_Sports
Brighton and Hove
Recreation and Sports
Brighton Bears - BBL Basketball
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: East Sussex: Recreation and Sports
Active For Life
- Directory of clubs and organisations running sports and physical activities in Brighton and Hove with fitness and health advice.
Bird Studios Ltd
- Dance and recording studios. Includes details of classes and timetables with team profiles.
Brighton and Hove Crescent Cricket Club
- Official site for this Sunday, non-league side with fixtures, reports, all-time statistics and club history.
Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium
- Details of the facilities and track, plus racing calendar, form guide and results. Racecourse of the year 2001.
Brighton and Hove Gymnastics Club
- Men's and women's artistic and tumbling club for most levels. Activities,information and results.
- Official site. News, the squad, gallery, biographies and links with results, fixtures and merchandise.
- Description of a straight line walk across the city.
Brighton Dolphin Swimming Club
- Has results, photographs, information for swimmers, history and constitution of the club. It offers competitive, fitness, synchronised and Masters swimming, also learn-to-swim and diving.
Brighton Model Railway Club
- Includes model layouts, exhibitions, events, club information and links to other relevant sites.
- The south coast's premier horse racing location. Offers business entertainment, corporate hospitality packages, catering and facilities.
- Results, fixtures, tables and statistics.
Brighton Swimming Club
- Includes history, fees, joining information, training times, fixture lists and results. This competitive club also offers Masters, water polo, synchronised, life saving, open water and year-round sea swimming.
Brighton Taekwon-Do School
- Martial Arts classes across Brighton and Hove for men, women and children. Profile, classes and locations.
Bristol Gardens Health Spa
- List of facilities, opening times, location map and prices.
The Choi Foundation
- Martial arts school. Profile and news archives with details of class times and locations.
- A sports and social group for vision impaired people in the area. Events and contact details.
Hove Lagoon Watersports
- Features activities, membership details, local links and maps.
- Includes information and news.
How's Your Running Ltd
- Offers online video gait analysis. Provides tariff and appointment booking form.
Moulescoomb Forest Garden and Wildlife Project
- Information about a project on a Brighton allotment site. Includes details of the project, and Tales from the Allotment Shed. Also photos, and visitor details.
Shiverers Swimming Club
- Gives information about the club, including a guide for new members, forthcoming events, results, photos and club policies. Located on the Sussex coast, the club offers beginners lessons and age-group and masters competition.
Sussex Flying Club
- Flying training. Offering a complete range of services, including ab-initio training for the Private Pilot's licence, aerobatic and instrument instruction as well as self-fly hire.
United Kingdom Ki Federation
- Official UK member clubs of the Ki No Kenkyukai HQ, Japan. Includes a description of Ki Aikido, dojo list, and seminar schedule.
- Kung Fu and Tai Chi School. Profile, history and classes.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2015 at 14:29:36 UTC -