become an editor
the entire directory
only in Poole/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Poole Borough FC
Poole Town FC
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Dorset: Recreation and Sports
Branksome Chine Surf Lifesaving Club
- The official club site. Includes club overview, news, calendar, photos, and related links.
Broadstone Calendar of Events
- An online events calendar to which you can submit your events.
Broadstone Football Club
- Based just outside Poole in Dorset, the Club is one of the largest clubs of its kind in the South of England, catering entirely for youth football in the age range under 7 through to under 16.
Broadstone Golf Club
- A heathland 18 hole golf course. Information includes booking and membership information and course details.
- Boat trips, boat hire and boat charter for diving, fishing, family, friends and corporate use. Includes details of the charters, RYA courses, gallery and testimonials.
- A mobile climbing wall hire service available for events, shows, corporate days, parties and outdoor events. Includes details about the company, a gallery of photos of the climbing wall in use, booking form, safety information and contact page.
- Offering tuition, corporate charter and 'instant racing'.
D H Britannia FC
- News, results, fixtures, tables, match reports, squad details, photographs and club information.
Future Racing UK Limited
- A supplier of motocross, pit bike and supermoto equipment. Also stocking clothing, body armour, protection, helmets, boots, wheels, tyres and bike spares. Includes online shopping with product details and contact information.
- A UK supplier of corporate and commercial RIB charter with expert coastal knowledge for private, corporate, and commercial clients. Includes details of boats available, costs and event information.
Hobie Cat Centre
- Offers catamarans and other boats and dinghies for sale and hire. Tuition available.
- Cookery courses for adults and children. Includes schedule and prices. Also offers catering.
- Cat breeder. Photographs.
MBK Kitesurf School
- Independent IKO kitesurf school, teaches in Poole harbour.
Moonfleet Sailing School
- Course details and a price list.
Parkstone Golf Club
- Traditional heath and heather course, with panoramic views over Poole Harbour. Individual/groups of golfers welcome. History of the Club and other golfing links.
Parkstone Yacht Club
- Yacht club and marina, situated on the edge of Poole Harbour. Host to a variety of sailing events and meetings, both national and local.
Piplers of Poole
- Chandler located on the Quay also offering books, clothing and marine safety equipment. Includes catalogue and shopping cart.
Poole Pirates Speedway
- Home of the Elite League Poole Pirates. Offers merchandise sales, club history, fixtures and live updates.
Poole Charter Boats Association
- A support site for anglers and divers to find, contact and hire coded boats with skippers from Poole Harbour. Also includes an online logbook, and contact information.
Poole Greyhound Racing
- Racing details, restaurant information, special offers and booking information. Dorset.
Poole Kite Fliers
- Contact details, an event list and a UK kite database from this Baiter Park based group.
- History and current information on the activities of the Royal Life Saving Society's Poole branch.
Poole Radio Society
- Provides information about this amateur radio society, its facilities and meetings, along with details of the Foundation Licence courses being run.
- Sailing and boating for disabled at Rockley Watersports. Includes access, boat details, photo gallery and contact.
Poole Swimming Club
- Has information about the club, including fees, rules, training squads and times; also galas, results, club records and rankings. This club caters for learn-to-swim, age-group, masters and fitness swimming, plus life-saving.
Poole Wheelers Cycling Club
- Details of events, Club runs, and photographs.
Principal Power Limited
- Boat management company. Includes information on the sea school, skipper service, charter management and safety services.
Rockley at Poole Park
- Watersports courses offered on the saltwater lake in Poole Park. Details of the courses offered, latest news, prices, location map, weather forecast and contact information.
- Offers watersports training holidays and hire in Poole and France. Includes RYA sailing, windsurfing and powerboat instruction.
Shell Bay Marine
- The closest moorings available to Poole Harbour entrance. General information, moorings, brokerage, map, contacts, and links.
Shell Bay Water Sports
- Windsurf and powerboat instruction.
Swalings International School of Swimming
- Company offering swimming lessons throughout the town with residential accommodation in Bournemouth for some of its courses.
Tatnam Organic Patch Project
- A family and environment friendly community project on Tatnam Farm Allotment Site creating a model organic garden and wildlife habitat. Includes pictures, news, links to Local Agenda 21 projects in Poole.
The Watersports Academy
- A watersports training facility, providing RYA sailing and windsurfing courses, BKSA kitesurfing courses, wakeboard and waterskiing tuition, powerboat training and other courses. Includes details of the activities available, bookings and contact information.
Wessex Orienteering Club
- News and information about this club including the local orienteering locations.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 22:55:08 UTC -