become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dorset/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Dorset: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Health
Advocare Caring for Carers
- Local organisation that supports those experiencing difficulty with the demands of looking after frail, sick or disabled people. Describes the support, empowerment and advocacy services offered, and provides contact details.
Andrew Care Opticians
- Profile, services and product range. [Dorchester and Weymouth]
Bournemouth and Poole Teaching Primary Care Trust
- General information about local health services in Bournemouth, Poole and the surrounding areas. General health information and contact details and local health news.
Dept of Psychological Therapies
- Part of the local NHS Trust. Includes services offered.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service
- Provides safety advice, details of vehicles and equipment, operational incidents, recruitment and best value report.
Dorset Health Clubs and Gyms
- Listings of health, fitness and leisure clubs in this area.
- A branch of a volunteer organisation providing communications for the main emergency services, Red Cross, and St Johns Ambulance along with local and national government. Includes information related to Dorset based training and activities.
- Offers advice and assistance to smokers in North and South West Dorset who want to quit.
Frameworks Clinic (South West)
- Offers Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Osteopathy in the county. Profile and services with locations.
Liebling Chiropractic Care
- Broadstone. Includes details of the team, their technicues, what to expect and location.
- Practitioner in traditional acupuncture, Chinese medicine and hypnosis. Details of treatments, fees and clinics.
- Elizabeth Pigot is a chartered veterinary physiotherapist specialising in the treatment of soft tissue, orthopaedic and neurological problems in dogs, horses and other animals.
Weldmar Hospicecare Trust
- A local charity providing high quality specialist palliative care services for people with cancer and similar life threatening diseases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 6:45:12 UTC -