become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dorset/Beaminster
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Dorset: West Dorset District
Ann Day Gallery and Coffee Shop
- Featuring original watercolours by local artist Ann Day from cottage gardens, seascape, landscape and farm animals.
Beaminster Community Website
- Voluntary, charitable and other non-commercial clubs, societies and organisations in and around Beaminster.
- Annual nine day festival celebrating arts and music.
Bon Bon Beauty
- A range of beauty treatments including wedding make up, facials, relaxing massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, manicures, pedicures, hot stone therapy, waxing and bronzing.
Bridge House Hotel
- The hotel dates from around the 13th century with walled garden, beamed ceilings and large fireplaces. Room facilities and amenities described. Room rates and location map.
Citizen Smith - Web Designer and Developer
- A Freelance Web Designer, Developer and Photographer. Includes examples of work done for clients, a CV and contact information.
Elder and Froy
- Chartered surveyors, residential lettings and property management. Specialists in the West Dorset area.
- Describes this Jacobean manor house and gardens with history and information about visiting.
- Creative writing courses, details of the Meerhay Flock of Pedigree Portland Sheep and holiday accommodation at the Manor.
- A cappella chamber choir. Website shows diary of locations at which the choir will perform and contact information.
Purrfect Guests Boarding Cattery
- An FAB (Feline Advisory Bureau) listed cattery in Mosterton offering accommodation for cats whilst their owners are on vacation. Website includes details of services offered and contact information.
Stella Hayward RDA Group
- A Riding for the Disabled Assoication Group based in the Village. Includes contact details about the group.
Tuinnel Road and Pound Piece Surgeries
- A general practise with two surgeries. Includes details of the medical services available, surgery opening hours and contact information.
- Offers trekking around the county with Llamas. Also includes Llamas for sale or rent, photo gallery and contacts.
- A 17th century doctors house used as bed and breakfast. Includes a booking form, details about the accommodation and contact details.
Winyard’s Gap Inn
- An English pub with beer garden, accommodation and resturant. Includes photos of the facilities, a newsletter signup form, example menus and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2015 at 10:53:15 UTC -