become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devon/Woodbury
Business and Economy
BBC: History and Wildlife on Woodbury Common
- A guided walk taking in the hill fort and describing species of birds and butterflies found on the common.
- Holiday and touring caravan park committed to preserving and enhancing the natural environment. Describes the facilities and includes a brochure request form.
Clinton Devon Estates
- Heathland site located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Describes the flora and fauna with an historical overview of the castle.
- Offers airport and seaport transfers. Includes details of their vehicles and contact form.
- A 16th Century Devon Longhouse offering bed and breakfast holiday accommodation. Rooms, tariff, location and contacts.
- Ceramics and studio gallery. Profile, portfolio and details of exhibitions.
- Caravan and camping park also providing caravan storage. Overview of the facilities with booking form.
Woodbury C of E Primary School
- Located in the village centre. Details of staff, classes and governors with prospectus available to download.
- Homepage with links to details about history, walks, photography, geology, and golf.
Woodbury Dance Studio
- Dance school following the examination system of the Royal Academy of Dance for students aged 3 years to adult. Profile, schedule and gallery of photographs.
- Aims to provide a modern and historical perspective of the Parish. Includes old postcards, webcam and local directory.
Woodbury Park Golf & Country Club
- Hotel and golf course set in 500 acres of the Devon countryside, and home to the Nigel Mansell World of Racing.
Woodbury Salterton Primary School
- Profile includes prospectus, curriculum, newsletters and pupil pages.
- Encouraging, developing, and promoting the art, science and craft of woodturning. Includes event diary, galleries, related articles, constitution, contacts and members login.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 15:45:13 UTC -