- Walkhampton is a Dartmoor village in West Devon, north east of Yelverton.
- Walkhampton is also an ancient parish stretching north east over Walkhampton Common, and east across
- the B3213 to the north bank of Burrator Reservoir, with its southern boundary with Sheepstor.
- The parish includes prehistoric settlements, and megaliths:
- around Sharpitor, and Black Tor, east of the B3213, then north King Tor,
- across the B3357, including those east of Merrivale, towards Great Mis Tor
- in the north to the boundary with the Dartmoor town of Princetown.
- This category caters for websites within the the ancient parish of Walkhampton.
- Most development within the parish, in recent years, has been at the southern border with the
- ancient parish of Meavy, at Dousland.
- DMOZ does not have a separate category named Dousland, since the three ancient parishes have been
- combined and given the name Burrator administered by West Devon Borough Council
- Websites which include more than one of ancient parishes, or refer to Dousland are included in that category.
Related categories 2
Based in Dousland and offering bespoke website design, e-commerce and search engine optimisation. Includes profile, services and contact information.
Focused Memory Productions
Videographer offers videos of weddings and family events throughout Plymouth and Cornwall. Examples, FAQ, and pricing.
Lady Modiford's C. of E. Primary School
Profile includes prospectus, history, staff, diary and newsletters.
Bed and breakfast and optional dinners in a traditional Devon manor farm house at Sampford Spiney. Describes the facilities, history and location.
Last update:July 19, 2016 at 17:31:24 UTC