become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Attractions
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Torquay: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Babbacombe Cliff Railway
- The Cliff Railway provides a vital and non-exhausting way for locals and holiday makers to take in the views as they travel to and from the waters edge. The railway is now also an Approved Premises for weddings.
Babbacombe Model Village
- Information on model village located in Babbacombe.
- Torquay's famous caves, discover a place that time forgot and take a virtual tour with Cavog the caveman.
- Visitor attraction which features coastal creatures such as penguins, fur seals and puffins, in an environment which includes reconstructed beaches, cliff faces and an aviary.
- Restored ancient monument and gardens, open to the public and offering brass rubbing, art exhibitions, choral concerts, cafe, and shop selling jewellery, pottery and books on local heritage. Includes history, diary, fees and opening times.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 10, 2011 4:59:04 PM EDT -