- South Zeal is a village on the northern fringe of the Dartmoor National Park, within the West Devon
- parish of South Tawton, where websites for north of the A30 Expressway and national park boundary are represented.
- Websites for the small parish of Sticklepath may be listed here, but Belstone represents those further west,
- for the area within Dartmoor National Park, south east of Okehampton.
- Until there is a separate category for Whiddon Down, or the park area to the east,
- those websites are listed in Drewsteignton,
- and those to the south, the Throwleigh category.
Related categories 2
Dartmoor Folk Festival
Annual traditional festival held in South Zeal. Contact information available for event organisers.
DDC: South Zeal
Introduction to historical records held at Westcountry Studies Library, with illustration of Zeal Mill, and map from 1765 of the Wonford Hundred.
South Tawton Primary School
Includes profile, admissions, newsletters, photo gallery and curriculum. Located in South Zeal, despite the name.
Information on the village, in the Beacon group, and from South Tawton parish council. Includes photo galleries, calendar and archive of events, and links to local amenities and organisations.
Resource providing blog, with information from the parish council, of the Village Day event, local amenities, accommodation, organisations, business directory, and link to social media with news from the community.
Last update:December 28, 2016 at 21:58:33 UTC