- South Tawton is a parish on the northern fringe of the Dartmoor National Park (DNP), within the West Devon.
- The area within DNP is represented by the South Zeal locality, whereas
- this category tree is for websites for north of the A30 Expressway and national park boundary.
- Websites for the small parish of Sticklepath are currently listed in South Zeal, but Belstone represents those
- further south west, and those for the area west in Okehampton.
- Until there is a separate category for Sampford Courtenay to the north west, those websites
- are listed in Okehampton or the West Devon parish of North Tawton.
- Those to the east are listed in Spreyton and those to the east south in Drewsteignton and Throwleigh categories.
Related categories 1
GenUKI: South Tawton
History with St Andrew church records, and genealogy. Includes map from 1850 showing the parish includes South Zeal, south to Little Hound Tor, the River Taw on the west boundary, north to the Roman road. south of the Southern Railway, and the east boundary with Spreyton.
Working farm offering bed and breakfast accommodation, with children, dogs and horses welcome. Includes prices, places to visit, and rural location towards Whiddon Down.
Last update:December 24, 2016 at 20:31:26 UTC