- South Brent, population 3000, is to the north of the A38 expressway, between Buckfastleigh and Ivybridge.
- with Avonwick across the A38 south east, and Ugborough to the south.
- Dartmoor is to the north, and the parish of South Brent is included in the Dartmoor National Park.
- The parish is administered by South Hams District Council, and is separated from the Teignbridge
- parish of Widecombe-in-the-Moor, by the parishes of Holne, West Buckfastleigh and Dean Prior.
- (Until there are sufficient websites for their own categories, websites for these South Hams parishes are included here)
- This category also includes websites for the parish of Rattery to the east of the A38, and north of the A385, and Harbourne River,
- east of Dartington.
Last update:December 23, 2016 at 18:45:55 UTC