become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plymouth/Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Transport
Cattewater Harbour Commission
- Privately owned facilities for both commercial shipping and leisure craft. Includes map and pilotage service.
Plym Valley Railway Association
- The Association aims to re-open a section of the Plymouth to Launceston GWR branch line from Marsh Mills to Plym Bridge. Includes history and timetable.
Plymouth Boat Cruise Ltd
- Offering cruises across Plymouth Sound and along the River Tamar viewing the Dockyard and warships. Also available to the picturesque River Yealm.
Plymouth City Airport
- A wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways, provides national and worldwide air links with the convenience of departures from Plymouth City Airport just four miles from the city centre.
- Offers bus based limo hire. Profile, fleet and services with FAQ.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2013 at 10:34:15 UTC -