become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plymouth/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Antiques and Collectables
Plymouth Argyle FC
Plymouth and West Devon Combination Football League
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Recreation and Sports
Chung's Taekwondo Academy, Plymouth
- Tae Kwon Do martial arts club in Plymouth, Devon.
Devon Adventure Training
- Adventure activities, residential courses and team building development. Includes details of the activities, prices and information on the residential centres.
- Describes its trips with prices, photo gallery and information about charter.
Devonport Royal Swimming Association
- Has general information, history, news, contacts, training times and a private members area. The club offers learn-to-swim, age-group competition, masters and water polo.
Luke Young Shapes
- Makes custom surfboards such as Longboards, shortboards, mini-mals, and fish. Also repair service and local advice.
Mannamead Tennis Club
- Provides two grass courts, four all-weather courts and a clubhouse. Includes membership and contact details.
Mervyn Harvey All-Stars FC
- Six-a-side football club. Profile includes fixtures, results and team details.
- American Football team. Includes the team history and fan club pages, players, fixtures, trophies and statistics.
Plymouth Argaum RFC
- One of the oldest established clubs in the South West. Classes available for ages 5 to adult. Includes news, club information and results.
Plymouth Caving Group
- Established in 1963. Includes trip reports and meeting schedule, articles about equipment and contact information.
Plymouth Croquet Club
- Features membership information, competitions, and fixtures. Also provides general information including an introduction to the game, modern playing, international news, and related links.
- Radio controlled helicopter flying club. Includes rules, committee and location map.
Plymouth Jive Club
- A club that welcomes all levels of experience to come and dance. Features a diary of events, a gallery and contact details.
Plymouth Leander Swimming
- Information about beginners' lessons, training and competition with this club, plus swimming scholarships at Plymouth College. Includes news, results and FAQs.
Plymouth Marjon Hockey Club
- A family-oriented club catering for players of all ages, with over 250 members. Includes fees and fixtures and results lists.
- Information about the next Plymouth MegaRide, the monies raised for the charities, and merchandise.
Plymouth Postcard Collectors' Club
- Group of like minded individuals who meet to view and exchange picture postcards. Includes diary of speakers, annual fair, wanted list, membership details and secretary contacts.
Plymouth Powerboat School
- RYA power boat training from beginner (levels 1 and 2) through to intermediate and advanced, including the International Certificate of Competence (ICC).
Plymouth Radio Club
- Club re-formed in 2004. Includes latest news, articles and forward planner.
- Information on the club, their walks list and illustrated descriptions of Dartmoor Walks and South West coastal path walks
Plymouth Sailing School
- Offering navigation, sailing and power training up to Yachtmaster ocean. RYA MSA courses.
Plymouth Triathlon Club
- Welcomes athletes of all ages and abilities, and competes in all distances from Swim/Run Duathlons to Full Ironman.
Plymouth Volleyball Club
- Includes information about training sessions, coach, teams, fixtures, results and links to other clubs in the south-west.
Plymouth Waterski Club
- Qualified instruction for beginners as well as advanced tuition in slalom, waterskiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, and barefoot skiing.
Plymstock Albion Oaks RFC
- Includes information, results, news and history.
Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association (PPCA)
- Non-profit canoe and kayak club run by its members in Plymouth, Devon, England. Its activities include sea kayaking, surfing, whitewater paddling and coaching.
Royal Plymouth Corinthian Yacht Club
- History, racing calendar, youth squad, sailing and cruising events. Details of membership, officers and social facilities including bar and restaurant available for weddings and functions, overlooking the Sound.
Royal Western Yacht Club of England
- Organises ocean racing, cadet and cruising programme. Offers facilities for sailors and members, on the Sound in central location.
- Cleave Marine Leisure Charters offers diving to the shipwrecks of Devon, cruises, surveys, wildlife spotting and accommodation.
Whiteford Road Tennis Club
- Membership is open to anyone irrespective of playing standard. Includes details of the facilities, fees and map.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2014 at 5:15:06 UTC -