become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plymouth/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Health
Alen Sparrow Sports Therapist
- Offers sports, therapeutic and Indian head massage. Treatment prices and contacts.
- Offers homeopathic treatment and natural health for a wide range of problems such as emotional troubles, digestive disorders and Post Traumatic Stress. Includes prices.
- A general practice with details of appointments, test results, home visits, prescriptions and practice charter.
Brighter Futures (South West)
- Offers counselling, anger management therapy, domestic violence and abuse programme, mediation, risk assessments and training. Includes information on issues tackled, support options and fees.
Broadreach House Plymouth
- Residential Treatment Centres for alcohol and drug dependent men and women.
Crownhill Dental Practice
- Provides full range of cosmetic dentistry including tooth whitening, dental implants and complete smile makeovers.
Dental and Implant Centre
- Cosmetic and general dentist providing dental implants, gum disease treatments, dental veneers and teeth whitening. Price list and photo gallery.
Diving Diseases Research Centre
- Provides hyperbaric chamber oxygen treatment facilities and medical training for divers, technicians, nurses and doctors. Includes background information and links to related organisations.
Endeavour Personal Development
- Offer life coaching, counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy. Incorporates a blog, testimonials, fees and contacts.
- David A.Owen offers counselling services including coaching for businesses, life coaching, hypnosis, the Alexander Technique and quit smoking programmes.
Family Matters - Plymouth
- Offers professional community-based family therapy for relationship difficulties of individuals or families. Information about the service, referral forms and contact details.
The Foot Clinic
- Offering foot care services from simple corn and hard skin removal to ingrown toenails and fungal infections. Includes contact details.
Fort Stamford Health and Fitness
- Health and fitness club offers facilities such as gym, aerobics studio, squash courts, swimming pool, sun beds and sauna.
- Psychotherapist and counsellor offering help across a range of personal issues. Includes fees and contacts.
Hazel Tree Therapies
- Holistic therapies are offered including Relaxing, Swedish, and Deep Tissue Massage, Counselling, Angelic Reiki and Sound Healing. Courses and workshops are also available,
- Dentist offers routine dental care and preventive therapy through to same day smile makeovers and 1 hour veneers using Cerec technology. Includes price guide.
Julia Johnson Counselling
- Counselling, psychotherapy and relationship counselling for individuals and couples.
Lambspark Residential Dementia Care Home
- A residential care home for the elderly and dementia sufferers, offering long or short stays. Includes accommodation, a location map and a gallery.
The Mead Dental Practice
- Provides information on the practice, the team, services offered and fees.
Meavy Way Dental Practice
- Information about their services, and how to keep dentally fit. Incorporates appointments, fees, staff and newsletter.
- Offers domiciliary care services in Plymouth and Devon. Describes their services and invites recruits.
Mount Wise Dental Practice
- This practice is virtually exclusively NHS, offering a full range of treatments and advice including cosmetic dentistry and orthodontic treatments.
Nabil Habib Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- Offers ophthalmology such as laser refractive surgery, conditions and treatments and general eye examination. Describes the practice and includes helpful FAQs and appointments facility.
Nigel Summerton Counselling
- Offers counselling, psychotherapy, relationship counselling and couple counselling for a variety of personal issues.
Norfolk Villa Residential Care Home
- Assisted living facility for the elderly; includes details on facilities, photos, and directions.
- Offers complementary health therapies, including hypnotherapy. Includes profile of therapists in holistic massage, reflexology, reiki and crystal healing, prices, training diary, location and contacts.
Parkinson's UK - Plymouth and District Branch
- A local branch for those with Parkinson's disease, their carers and families. Includes events, activities, articles, news and contact information.
Pemros Dental Practice
- Cosmetic dental practice. Treatments include teeth whitening, dental hygiene and sedation for nervous patients. Staff profiles and fees.
Personal & Relationship Counselling
- Offers counselling and psychotherapy to individuals and couples on such problems as marital and relationship issues, bereavement and depression.
- Counselling service for people experiencing stress, anxiety, panic, depression, anger management issues or low self esteem.
Plymouth Counselling and Psychotherapy Service
- Core Process Psychotherapy and Counselling. Contact page for four local therapists.
Plymouth Information, Advice and Support for SEND
- Information about the service and a directory of parenting organisations.
Plymouth Massage Room
- Describes its range of massages with prices and accreditations.
Plymouth Natural Health and Healing Centre
- Therapies and groups available include massage, acupuncture, reflexology, spiritual healing, Alexander technique, counselling and aromatherapy. Centre profile and contact information.
- Information about acupuncture and details of treatments available from this practitioner. Includes costs and contact information.
Psychotherapy with Lily McConville
- Psychotherapist working in private practice offers help with problems such as bereavement, loneliness and anxiety.
Quality Lifestyle Ltd.
- Offers residential and day care homes with support for adults with learning difficulties. Philosophy and contact information.
Simon Weber Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Services include counselling, relationship counselling and psychotherapy for anxiety, bereavement, depression, anger and trauma.
St Lukes Hospice
- Offers pallative care, with shops throughout the south of the county. Profile of staff, FAQ, details of vacancies, photos, campaigns, and services supporting the centre at Turnchapel.
- Offers residential care for the over 65's and the visually impaired, also day care, respite care and convalescence.
Transit Way Dental Clinic
- Provides cosmetic dental treatment with details of treatments, fees, appointment booking online and contacts.
Veeda Clinical Research
- Anglo-Indian Contract Research Organisation offering phase 1 trails.
Venus Training and Consultancy
- Training courses and consultancy for health care and social care workers and employers in Devon and Cornwall.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2016 at 14:54:03 UTC -