- Petrockstowe is a village west of the A386 from Hatherleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Petrockstowe parish has the River Torridge in its southern boundary, as its flows from Sheepwash, and the
- West Devon parishes of Highampton and Meeth then flows the east below the Torridge parish of Huish.
- Merton is north east, and Peters Marland is directly north west.
- Buckland Filleigh is west, and separates Petrockstowe from Sheepwash.
- Until there are sufficient websites for their own category, this category
- includes websites for Sheepwash, Buckland Filleigh and Peters Marland.
Related categories 1
Home Town: Petrockstowe
Part of a BBC series presenting illustrated and personalised descriptions of small towns and villages.
Off the Beaten Track
Self catering farm accommodation. Includes details of the facilities, prices, availability and location.
The Village of Petrockstowe
Information, pictures and history with details of accommodation, the village inn and other local links.
Last update:June 14, 2016 at 21:18:47 UTC