- Merton is a village on the A386 from Hatherleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Merton parish has the River Torridge as the boundary with Dolton in the east, and Beaford north east.
- Merton parish is separated from Great Torrington by the parish of Little Torrington north west.
- Peters Marland is directly west, and Petrockstowe south west, on the boundary with West Devon.
- The small Torridge parish of Huish separates Merton from the West Devon boundary with Meeth.
- This category includes websites for Huish.
Related categories 1
Clinton Church of England Primary School
Information for parents, including facilities, governors, the Tarka Federation, staff team, curriculum, events, newsletters, pre-school sessions, contacts and location.
Local history and news, events, hall facilities, activity diary and hire rates, archive of monthly newsletters, and introduction to All Saints Church. Information from the parish council including agenda, minutes, accounts, councillors, and related links.
Taw and Torridge of Devon
Family-run coach company offering local, national and European tours, as well as cars for special occasions.Profile includes details of vehicles and services, with photographs, social media link, contacts and loxation.
BBC: Panto dropped in racism fear
News item about a request by the village hall committee for the name of a proposed pantomime to be changed, following advice from the Commission for Racial Equality. (November 03, 2003)
Last update:July 18, 2016 at 19:46:47 UTC