- Merton is a village on the A386 from Hatherleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Merton parish has the River Torridge as the boundary with Dolton in the east, and Beaford north east.
- Merton parish is separated from Great Torrington by the parish of Little Torrington north west.
- Peters Marland is directly west, and Petrockstowe south west, on the boundary with West Devon.
- The small Torridge parish of Huish separates Merton from the West Devon boundary with Meeth.
- This category includes websites for Huish.
Related categories 1
Clinton Church of England Primary School
Information for parents, including facilities, governors, the Tarka Federation, staff team, curriculum, events, newsletters, pre-school sessions, contacts and location.
Encompass Training SW Ltd.
Great Potheridge House offers outdoor educational programmes, from primary school pupils through secondary, college and university students, to business team building. Profile includes history, safety, staffing, accommodation, activities, news blog, contacts and location.
Malt Scoop Inn
Traditional village inn serving locally-sourced British food. and offering newly refurbished bedrooms with farmhouse style breakfast. Well behaved dogs welcome. Includes history, interior details, menu, opening times, blog, contacts and location.
Local history and news, events, hall facilities, activity diary and hire rates, archive of monthly newsletters, and introduction to All Saints Church. Information from the parish council including agenda, minutes, accounts, councillors, and related links.
Offers several holiday cottages on a sheep farm, with tennis court and indoor swimming pool. Profile, facilities, local attractions. individual availabaility calendar, and contacts
Taw and Torridge of Devon
Family-run coach company offering local, national and European tours, as well as cars for special occasions.Profile includes details of vehicles and services, with photographs, social media link, contacts and location.
Last update:December 12, 2016 at 21:43:12 UTC