become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devon/Kingston
Fishing for Sport
- Local fisherman offers charters, tuition in using light tackle, from sandeel, mullet to bass. Includes a single day through to two week angling holiday, with accommodation at the old chapel.
- Historical and genealogical research information, including map of the parish from 1850, showing the proximity of the boundary to the village of Kingston.
- Details of cottage sleeping 6-8 within a mile of the sandy estuary of the Erme, available for rent all year round direct from the owners.
- Self catering annex in Ringmore. Accommodation and facilities described with room rates. Photo gallery and contacts.
Kingston Local History Society
- Historical archives and heritage initiative. Includes parish registers, photographs of the primary school reunion closed in 1966, publication list, programme of events, constitution, and committee members.
Kingston Parish Council
- Introduction to history, St. James the Less, archive of meeting minutes and newsletters, report on housing needs, the parish plan, local organisations, diary of events, and contacts for officials.
- Resource of information about the people and locality.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2013 at 13:45:08 UTC -