become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kingsteignton/Business_and_Economy
Business and Economy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Business and Economy
A1 Fabrication and Welding Services
- Fabrication and welding services for marine construction, repair and maintenance. Features projects and contact details.
Chamberlains Estate Agents
- Includes a listing of property together with additional facilities to register for their mailing list.
- Windscreen repair and replacement service, including tinting for cars, safety and solar film for home and commercial premises. Includes legislation and insurance tips.
First Class Independent Living
- Specialist builders. Services include disabled wet rooms, independent living kitchens and bathrooms. Contains examples and company details.
- Creative playground designs and adventure play systems. Sport and play marking specialists.
- Trawl doors suitable for twin and single rig fishing, individually manufactured to suit gear and ground worked. Illustrated products, projects and location map.
S&P Auto Services
- Jaguar car specialists with list of vehicles for sale, service details and prices, background to the business, plus contact information.
- Offers second-hand Volvos and other cars, also parts and accessories. Includes current stock list.
Sound Public Address and Communications
- Public address and communication services for the West Country.
Steve Bristow Stone Masonry
- Stone masons specialising in the manufacture, supply and fit of bespoke kitchen and bathroom worktops, fireplaces, hearths and back panels.
Swanson Motor Company
- Privately owned Ford retail dealership offers sales, service and repair to all Ford vehicles. Includes list of used Ford cars.
- Suppliers of traditional butcher's sausages, stuffings and hogs pudding. Company profile, sausage history and facts, product and contact information.
Business and Economy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 18:15:08 UTC -