become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devon/King's_Nympton
- Offering bed and breakfast accommodation in one of the original thatched dwellings in this ancient settlement. Includes photographs of rooms, tariff, contacts and map of location in the village.
The Grove Inn
- 17th Century Grade II listed thatched pub, set in the centre of the conservation village. Includes history, menus from local produce, opening times, map and contacts.
- Centrally located thatched self catering accommodation for four people. Includes local history, images, tariff, availability calendar, and contacts.
King's Nympton County Primary School
- Information about education to eleven year-olds, in the village and surrounding areas. Listing term times, governors, and contacts for key staff.
Suzanne Hazelden Reflexology
- Reflexologist offering treatment of asthma, depression, eczema, stress, migraine and infertility. Practising from home, with visits in the area available on request. Profile, prices and contacts.
Wikipedia: King's Nympton Railway Station
- History of this part of the Exeter to Barnstaple Tarka Line.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:22:16 UTC -