become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devon/King's_Nympton
The Grove Inn
- 17th Century Grade II listed thatched pub, set in the centre of the conservation village. Includes history, menus from local produce, opening times, map and contacts.
- Centrally located thatched self catering accommodation for four people. Includes local history, images, tariff, availability calendar, and contacts.
King's Nympton County Primary School
- Information about education to eleven year-olds, in the village and surrounding areas. Listing term times, governors, and contacts for key staff.
Suzanne Hazelden Reflexology
- Reflexologist offering treatment of asthma, depression, eczema, stress, migraine and infertility. Practising from home, with visits in the area available on request. Profile, prices and contacts.
Wikipedia: King's Nympton Railway Station
- History of this part of the Exeter to Barnstaple Tarka Line.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 31, 2015 at 5:15:07 UTC -