- Hartland, population 1600, is the Torridge parish furthest west on the Irish Sea and Atlantic Ocean
- coast and includes Lundy Island.
- The small parish of Welcombe separates Hartland from the border with North Cornwall.
- On the north coast, there is Clovelly.
- Inland are the Torridge parishes of Woolfardisworthy and Bradworthy.
Related categories 1
History, with biography of Cory Burrow, and Richard Pearse Chope, records from St Nectan's and church rooms. Includes genealogical research information, and map from 1850 showing the boundary with Welcombe and the Cornish border.
Historical and genealogical research information, including map of parish south of Hartland on Cornish border.
Hartland Peninsula Association
Offering information on services, businesses and community activities in the Hartland Peninsula area
Last update:October 16, 2016 at 1:22:13 UTC