- Hartland, population 1600, is the Torridge parish furthest west on the Irish Sea and Atlantic Ocean
- coast and includes Lundy Island.
- The small parish of Welcombe separates Hartland from the border with North Cornwall.
- On the north coast, there is Clovelly.
- Inland are the Torridge parishes of Woolfardisworthy and Bradworthy.
Related categories 1
Genealogical research information about Hartland.
Historical and genealogical research information, including map of parish south of Hartland on Cornish border.
Hartland Abbey and Gardens
Guide to this historic family house, grounds and gardens. Includes notes on the history and architecture.
Hartland Peninsula Association
Offering information on services, businesses and community activities in the Hartland Peninsula area
Last update:June 15, 2016 at 20:05:50 UTC