the entire directory
only in Devon/Exmouth
Arts and Entertainment
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Society and Culture
Travel and Tourism
- Local news and information including links such as an A-Z list of businesses, churches, clubs and organisations.
- Online edition of Exmouth's local free newspaper with news, sport, features, what's on, archive and local directory.
- Online edition of Exmouth's local newspaper with news, sport, features, what's on, archive and local directory. Covering Exmouth, Topsham and Budleigh Salterton.
Exmouth Town Council
- Information on local democracy, public services and population statistics. Includes event diary, with photographs from the South West in Bloom competition, sand sculpture, and projects such as Exe Estuary Clean-up.
Jurassic Coast: Exmouth
- Start of the UNESCO World Heritage Site coastline walk from the estuary's mouth, tracing prehistoric remains to Underhill at Uplyme.
Tide Times: Exmouth Dock
- Calendar to check neap, spring, low and high tidal conditions on the estuary. Also moon phase, and times for rising and setting of the sun.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2016 at 23:01:00 UTC -