become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Religion
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Exeter: Society and Culture: Religion
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Society and Culture: Religion
- Independent evangelical church noted for strong Bible teaching, lively and informal worship and involvement by as many people as possible in the running of the church.
The Church of the Sacred Heart
- Mass times, location, Exeter Hospital chaplaincy, parish groups, parish news and contact details.
The Diocese of Exeter
- The Diocese of Exeter: the Church of England in Devon. Contains information about Christianity, the Diocese, latest news, a discussion area and links to useful sites.
- Interactive plan of the building, coloured to show building phases and linked to photo tour and brief details; plus information about church services, events and departments, institutions and staff.
Exeter Synagogue Archive
- History and information on the Exeter synagogue and the local Jewish community.
- Aims to build a strong, new testament church that can be a clear focus of operations for mission, church-planting and evangelism in the South West.
Methodist Church, Sidwell Street
- Offers an overview, students, services, events, history, development, photos and location.activities
Mint Methodist Church
- Offers services, events, activities, contacts, news and sermons. Part of the Exeter circuit.
Pinhoe Road Baptist Church
- Evangelical church comprising about 150 people. Profile includes details of their work for parents and children of all ages.
Sermons from the Mint
- Sermons preached at the Mint Methodist Church.
Silverton Methodist Church
- Message from the minister, photos, club, Methodism, ecumenical, community involvement and links.
St Andrew's Church
- Includes service information, contact details and history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:16:08 PM EST -