become an editor
the entire directory
only in Exeter/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Exeter: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Care Planning Associates
- Offers financial advice and assistance to people and their families facing long term care issues such as finding the right care home and applying for state benefits.
- An integrated approach to diet and lifestyle management. Deals with problems such as eating disorders and weight management.
Cathedral Chiropractic Clinic
- Specialises in problems such as back pain and sciatica pain, also acupuncture. Includes fees.
CFEP UK Surveys
- Carries out surveys on behalf of healthcare professionals and organisations.
- Nursing home with accommodation for 31 patients. Includes details of the facilities and services.
David Oxley Counselling and Psychotherapy
- A BACP Accredited professional counsellor working with both individuals and couples. Profile, faq's and contacts.
- Private dental practice specialises in cosmetic dentistry, implants and sedation. Includes details of the team and services.
- Offers instruction in Ashtanga yoga and Pilates. Includes schedule and available classes.
- Offers acupuncture needles, moxa products, cupping sets, electro-acupuncture equipment and related products. Describes their products and includes useful professional information.
- David Pipe, podiatrist. Includes information on the practice, common foot problems and online appointments facility.
The Exeter Eye & Visual Therapy Clinic
- Offers assessment for refractive laser surgery in association with Ultralase. Location map and contact information.
Exeter Healthcare Arts
- Aims to improve the environment in and around the hospitals of Exeter by organising specially commissioned art projects, exhibitions, practical workshops and live art events.
Exeter Medical Library
- NHS funded service supporting the education, training, research and professional development of local health care personnel.
First Data Bank
- Producers of the Multilex Drug Data File drug and healthcare knowledge base.
FOCUS Medical Services
- Offers mobile Lithotripsy and Shock-Wave Therapy to hospitals throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Helps people with physical and or sensory disabilities and deaf people with sign language to make an active and equal contribution in society.
The Margaret Jackson Centre
- Charity providing information on health and a publication on teenage unplanned pregnancy. It also offers a counselling service and specialist bookshop
Massage and Wellbeing Centre
- Provides treatment and training for a range of therapies. Includes massage, laser treatment, courses and contacts.
Miranda Barlow Counsellor
- Offers counselling services relating to depression, anxiety, OCD, stress, anger, relationship issues, domestic violence, abuse and bereavement. Includes fees, location map and contact options.
Mount Pleasant Health Centre
- Profile includes the doctors, clinics and online ordering facility for repeat prescriptions. Practice area is Pennsylvania, Beacon Heath, Stoke Hill, St James and Mount Pleasant.
Reflexology Exeter for Health & Harmony
- Reflexologist and reiki practitioner also offers zero balancing, energy classes and reiki attunement.
- Offers help and support in times of personal crisis. Describes his approach and services.
South West TB Farm Advisory Service
- Offers an independent advisory and support service to farmers encountering problems with TB or whose animals are at risk from the disease.
Su Bristow Medical Herbalist
- A Herbal medicine practitioner offering appointments and treatments. Includes fees and contact options.
- Organisation promoting mental health issues through learning and work, aiming to assist clients in finding relevant training, employment and improving employability.
Wynham House Surgery
- A Doctors surgery, based in Silverton, offering local community care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:06:26 PM EDT -