become an editor
the entire directory
only in Exeter/Education
University of Exeter
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Devon: Education
Academy for Training & Development
- Provides training for chefs and related careers in the catering and hospitality trades.
ADTT Driving School
- Full service driver training establishment offering driving lessons for pre-17, novice, advanced, LGV, chauffeur as well as high performance and skid control lessons. Also provides instructor training.
Bowhill Primary School
- Replaces Cowick First and John Stocker Middle Schools from September 2005. Includes details of the staff, governors, redevelopment plans and newsletters.
Bramdean School, Exeter UK
- Covers all aspects of life at Bramdean School. Providing information for current students and new parents, including photographs of school facilities and admission rules.
Centre for Leadership Studies
- University of Exeter centre activities range from teaching and research to consulting, offering innovative and relevant leadership development solutions at all levels.
Chapter House Training
- Training in proofreading and copy-editing. Introduction, course information, booking details, faq and contact details. [Requires Flash]
David Underhill LDC Driving School
- Offers intensive and semi-intensive driving courses as well as individual driving lessons. Includes prices, lessons and courses.
- Independent firm including instructor profiles, details of services and prices.
Double Elephant Print Workshop
- Open access community printmaking workshop runs courses in all aspects of fine art printmaking for everyone. Includes details of their courses and projects.
Education Training Skills
- ETS offers trainers for modern apprenticeships, private courses and room hire facilitiesing throughout the county into Cornwall. Lists current opportunities and contacts.
- Small English language school for European adult students. Includes academy details, courses, dates, fees, enrol online and contact details.
Exeter Cathedral School
- Private prep school offering specialist music training for ages 3 to 13, with facilities for boarding. School history, information about the choristers, curriculum, fees and contact details.
- Courses available at the college, higher education information, site map, college history and contact details.
- Day school for boys and girls aged 7 - 18. In the main school there are around 670 pupils aged between 11 and 18 and around 110 in the junior school aged between 7 and 11.
FCD First Contact Driving Ltd.
- Provides driving lessons, including first time learners, 16 year olds, advanced driving, PCV, HGV, LGV and trailer training courses. Prices and contacts.
- English language school. Describes its courses and activities with information about accommodation, prices and the local area.
- Specialist school, formerly Priory High School. Student and parents information sections, access to school forms and Intranet, calendar and media projects, and contacts. [requires Flash]
ISCA School of English
- General English courses, Cambridge Exam preparation (FCE and CAE), summer courses for adults, business English for executives, and summer and easter programmes for juniors.
- Japanese language teacher offers individual and group classes for all ages and abilities.
- A collection of memories of students who once reside at Killerton Hall in Broadclyst, Exeter.
Life Drawing And Portraiture
- Drawing or painting directly from model with established Exeter artist and tutor June Janes. Adult education classes or individual tuition for all ability levels.
Lorry Driver HGV Training
- Lorry driver training, HGV training, mock theory LGV test, photo gallery, FAQ, company history and contact details.
The Marchmont Observatory
- Adult education research organisation. Includes news and events, research papers, details of publications, a bulletin board and contact information.
Road Masters Driving School
- Driving lessons hourly or intensively, in Exeter and East Devon, including Pass Plus, Motorway tuition and mock tests. Contact details.
Royal West of England Residential School for the Deaf
- A non-maintained residential school providing education for up to 150 students from nursery through to FE college levels. A number of students have additional special needs, including dual-sensory impairment.
South West Ministry Training Course
- An ecumenical and regional training scheme, sponsored by the Methodist and Anglican church, for Ordinands and Readers in training, in the South West Peninsula, based in Exeter University. Includes overview, qualifications, prospectus, library and admissions.
- Offers places to a range of pupils through referral, some with moderate learning difficulties and some with more complex needs. Details of school life, policies, calendar, curriculum, pupils activities and achievements.
St Thomas Primary School
- School news, future events, curriculum details and displays of school and pupil art. Links to useful education and Exeter resources.
St Wilfrids School
- Non selective, independent private school with small class sizes. Order a prospectus, meet the staff, view fees, pupils contributions and activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2016 at 12:10:19 UTC -