become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devon/Dunkeswell
Business and Economy
Society and Culture
Common Loaf Bakery
- Offers hand crafted breads made from Rye and Spelt flour. Products include specialities such as yeast-free sourdough recipes. Includes list of retail outlets.
Dunkeswell Memorial Museum
- Museum dedicated to the veterans of United States Fleet Air Wing 7 and RAF personnel who served on the only American Navy air base commissioned on UK soil during World War II.
Dunkeswell Parish Council
- Includes list of councillors, council minutes and parish plan.
- Details of bar, restaurant, accommodation, with arrangements for weddings, conferences, fishing on carp lakes, or golfing trips. Also camping grounds and caravan facilities, east of the village.
The Old Kennels
- Day classes in rural and traditional arts and crafts, in a flint barn by the Blackdown Hills. Also offering bed and breakfast in their loft, or links to accommodation nearby.
Skydive UK Ltd
- Dropzone based at Dunkeswell. Offers Tandems, RAPS and AFF. Photo gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2013 at 9:47:05 UTC -