become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devon/Clovelly
- Information on the village, where Charles Kingsley was inspired to write the Water Babies. Includes history, local attractions, places to stay and eat.
- Meet the donkeys and mules that provide transport in the steep cobbled streets of the village.
- Self-catering holday lodges, set in a forty-acre site, offering fishing opportunities. Includes facilities, prices and location at Higher Clovelly.
- The Shoot, comprises over 2,000 acres, forms part of the Clovelly Estate and offers pheasant shooting.
East Dyke Farmhouse
- Offering bed and breakfast in the village. Includes details of facilities with prices and availability.
- Historical and genealogical research information, including a map of the parish from 1850.
Wikipedia: Charles Kingsley
- Life and character, legacy, and bibliography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2015 at 6:47:35 UTC -