- Bratton Clovelly, population about 390, is a village nine miles west of Okehampton.
- The parish of Bratton Clovelly extends north of the village to include the A3079 road from
- Okehampton to Holsworthy, which forms the southern boundary for Beaworthy.
- Until there are sufficient websites to justify a separate category, this category caters for the West Devon
- parish of Germansweek which separates Bratton Clovelly from the Torridge Distrct Council boundary
- south of Halwill. Hence, this category also includes sites for Eworthy and Brockescombe,
- besides the east bank of Roadford Reservoir, down to the A30 trunk road, where
- the River Thrushel forms the south parish boundary with Thrushelton.
- Eastwards, Bridestowe is the south east boundary, with Sourton to the east, which includes the A3079,
- where the south east corner of the parish of Beaworthy separates it from the old parish of Ashbury.
Related categories 1
Information about the village and parish council and hall. Details of fete, gallery of scarecrows, recipes, community groups and facilities, outdoor pursuits, map, notices,m newsletters, and contacts for room hire.
Bratton Clovelly Festival
Details of new event scheduled for Autumn 2017, with music, arts, craft, dancing, food and drink. Includes gallery. news announcements and contacts for participants.
Village pub, free to serve real ales from Dartmoor, and home cooked food from fresh local ingredients. Profile includes its former name, Pack Horse., with historic brochure of 3-mile walk, sample menu, opening times, booking details and directions.
DCC: Bratton Clovelly
Introduction to historical records held in Okehampton and Westcountry Studies libraries. Includes map of the Lifton Hundred from 1765.
Offers game, meats, dairy, seasonal vegtables and deli organic produce for oline ordering, delivered direct to households. Profile includes awards, catalogues, terms and social media links.
Devon longhouse house available to rent as a whole or as individual rooms for corporate and celebration events. Also self catering cottages and glamping, with details of the facilities, prices, contacts and countryside location south of the village.
GenUKI: Bratton Clovelly
Christian, historical and genealogical research information, with map of the parish from 1850, predating Roadford Reservoir, and the A30 trunk road to Cornwall.
Last update:June 11, 2016 at 20:31:35 UTC