- Bere Ferrers is the most south west village, and parish administered by West Devon Borough Council
- Bere Ferrers is separated from the city of Plymouth by the River Tavy which at this point is not connected
- by roads, but a bridge over the mouth connects Bere Ferrers rail station with Plymouth: Transport
- The parish is separated from Cornwall by the River Tamar.
- There are no crossings until north of Bere Alston, a village also in the parish of Bere Ferrers.
Related categories 1
Euro Lifts Ltd
Offers passenger lifts, goods lifts, stairlifts and wheelchair lifts. Elevator design, installation and maintenance.
GenUKI: Bere Ferrers
Historical and genealogical research information about the parish, with map showing the boundary which includes Bere Alston, and the county border.
The Tamar Belle
Railway holidays and visitor heritage centre offering holidays in ex-railway coaches. Includes information on the accommodation, tariff and attractions.
Last update:June 11, 2016 at 20:12:49 UTC