- Beaford is a village on the A3124 from Winkleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Beaford parish has the River Torridge as the boundary with Merton to the south, and is separated from
- Great Torrington by the parish of Little Torrington to the west, and Giles in the Wood northwards.
- Further west, Roborough and Ashreigney separate Beaford from
- the North Devon parish of Burrington to the east.
- To the south east is Dolton, and to the south west is Merton.
- The small Torridge parishes of Huish and Dowland separate these from West Devon boundary
- with Meeth and Dartmoor.
Related categories 1
Part of Beaford Arts, the longest-running rural arts organisation in England. The Archive features the work of photographer James Ravilious (1939-1999).
Charitable organisation providing rural communities with an opportunity to participate in artistic and cultural activities at reduced cost. Features events calendar, touring details, archives and information for donors.
Wikipedia article about the organisation, its history, and its current programmes.
Village pub serving home made food, and offering their own preserves Globe Gluttony, and hog roast. Details of real ale and local cider, sample menus, ouitside catering hire, opening times, social media link, contacts and location.
A photographer of rural and farming life in Devon and the west of England.
Last update:June 14, 2016 at 19:24:44 UTC