- Ashwater, population 670, is a village east of the A388 between Holsworthy and Lifton.
- The parish of Ashwater is administered by Torridge District Council, along with Halwill to the east,
- Black Torrington to the north east, Bradford to the north, Cookbury and Hollacombe to the north west,
- Clawton to the west, with Tetcott, Luffincott, Northcott, St. Giles on the Heath,
- Virginstow and Broadwoodwidger round the southern boundary.
Related categories 1
Ashwater Primary School
Information about neighbouring parish schools, administered by the Carey Federation. Profile includes prospectus, curriculum and information for parents and pupils.
Country house offering restaurant with en-suite bedrooms, with dogs welcome. Profile includes virtual tour of interior and gardens, guide for activities, menus, details of each room, tariff, online booking, contacts and location north west of the village.
History with St Peter ad Vincula church records and genealogical research information. Includes map from 1850 showing parish boundary with the River Carey and extend north to .Dunsland Cross railway station.
Music label. Assists up and coming artists including vocalists and musicians of all genres. Includes pages for Chick Holland and Iris Litchfield.
Sunny Pooh Corner
Caravan and camping site. Includes details of the facilities, tariff, local information and maps.
Last update:June 14, 2016 at 22:39:11 UTC