- This category tree is for websites about or with addresses located within the parish of Ashcombe, administered by Teignbridge District Council.
- Ashcombe is inland, east of the A380 from Kennford to Kingsteignton.
- Ashcombe is surrounded by Teignbridge parishes, namely:
- Chudleigh to the west, Bishopsteignton to the south west, and Dawlish to the south east,
- Ashcombe is separated from Kenn by Kenton to the north.
- To the east the parishes of Mamhead and Starcross separate Ashcombe from the Exe estuary.
Related categories 1
Ashcombe Adventure Centre
Details of archery, fishing, paintball, quad-biking, shooting and other activities for private parties and commercial organisations. Overview facilities, including accommodation, with pricing, contacts and directions, links to videos and social media.
Ashcombe Community Pages
Introduction to historical records held at Dawlish and Westcountry Studies libraries, with map from 1765.of this part of Exminster Hundred.
Ashcombe Country Cottages
Self catering cottages and farmhouse with courtyard for corporate entertainment. Includes local information, details of onsite facilities, accommodation, availability, online booking, directions with link to locations and social media.
Historical and genealogical research information, with old map showing the boundary of the parish.
Last update:December 15, 2016 at 19:23:19 UTC