become an editor
the entire directory
only in Derbyshire/Ripley
Business and Economy
Birchwood Home Caring Services ltd
- Provide care to people living in their own homes. Site provides details of services provided and staff selection criteria.
Derbyshire Language Scheme
- Intervention programme which targets early language skills.
Ivy Grove Surgery
- An NHS general practice. Details of how to use services and information about the staff. On-line facilities include repeat prescribing, up to date news items and a patient discussion forum.
Mill Hill School
- Comprehensive secondary school. Facilities, news, term times, documents including prospectus, Ofsted report and staff policies.
- Community pages with local business, sport and gallery.
Ormonde Fields Golf Club
- An 18 hole, par 72 course. Club history, green fees and information about open competitions.
Paul Dash Driving Tuition
- Offers driving tuition, lessons, and theory test assistance. Profile and contact details.
Ripley Amateur Swimming Club And Life Savers (RASCALS)
- Offers a welcome and introduction to the club, with news, results, forthcoming events and a who's who. Based at Ripley Leisure Centre, the club offers beginners' lessons with progression to competitive swimming and lifesaving.
Ripley Medical Centre
- An NHS general practice. Opening hours and how to access services.
Ripley Methodist Church
- Offers an overview, new building, services, activities and location.
Ripley Rhinos RFC
- Includes fixtures, results and history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2013 at 5:24:07 UTC -