become an editor
the entire directory
only in Derbyshire/Castleton
- Small family business offering a selection of blue john jewellery. Has secure online shopping.
Blue-John Cavern and Craft Shop
- History of Blue John and details of the cavern. Information on the craft shop and selection of jewellery available.
Capability Brown Landscaping
- Offers a range of garden design and maintenance or grounds keeping services in the Hope Valley.
Cheshire House Bed and Breakfast
- Accommodation, prices, photographs and contacts.
Lindley Educational Trust Ltd
- Consultancy and training to all sectors of the business community. Design tailor-made events for all levels of employees.
- The biggest natural cavern in Derbyshire, with the largest entrance to any cave in the British Isles. Site contains information on location and admission prices.
- Offers a unique boat journey through the workings of a 200 year old underground lead mine which opens into a network of natural caverns and underground rivers. Details of opening times and prices.
The Swiss House
- Family run guest house in the centre of the village. Facilities and contact details.
Treak Cliff Cavern
- The only place in the world where Blue John Stone naturally occurs. Ancient underground caves open all year round. Online tour, information on shop and mail order service.
Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn
- 17th Century coaching inn also offering bed and breakfast. Profile, history and services with menus and reservations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 13:24:07 UTC -