become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shopping/Farm_Food
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cumbria: Business and Economy: Shopping: Farm Food
Brough Farmers' Market
- Details of the farmers' market, including what's for sale, general market background, and special attractions.
- Offers home baked products from a traditional farmhouse kitchen, from cakes and biscuits to pickles and preserves. From farmers markets, stockists, and mail order. Based in Mallerstang.
- Homemade farmhouse puddings and sauces, including sticky toffee pudding. Based in Dacre. Products available at farmers markets, agricultural shows, and soon by online shopping.
- A network of people interested in organic production in and around Cumbria - farmers, growers, processors, retailers and consumers. Where to buy organic food, and farms to visit and stay at, trade directory and news.
Cumbrian Fellbred Products
- A Milnthorpe butcher that sources and supplies Cumbrian meat from Cumbrian farms to Cumbrian hotels and restaurants. Details of the products.
- 27 co-operating farmers in the English Lake District whose mission is to raise meat [Herdwick] and sell it directly to the public, at London's Borough Market. Based in Dalton-in-Furness.
Farmers' Markets in Cumbria
- Locations, times and contact details.
- A family farm in the border region of N.E.Cumbria. Beef Shorthorn, pedigree Llanwenog and Berrichon du Cher. In Organic Conversion. Wool and Meat Products. Online shopping
Mansergh Hall Farm Shop
- Selling home grown meat products in the Lune Valley, Lancaster. RSPCA Freedom Food Monitored.
The Old Smokehouse
- Brougham company offers smoked meat, poultry, fish, game and cheese. Describes its product range and includes online shopping.
Orton Farmers Market
- Local market where a range of produce is sold direct to the public by local farmers, growers and producers. Lists of the producers, details of the produce, news and events.
Plumgarths Farm Shop and Lakelands Food Park
- Lakeland beef and lamb, pork and free range eggs, and other home made Cumbrian specialities. Online shopping.
- Suppliers of genuine Cumberland Sausage, bacon and other pork products, from their own pigs at Waberthwaite, near Muncaster. Details and prices of the products that can be bought from their shop, or by mail order.
Saddleback Foods and Smokerie - Dacre
- Provides smoked produce, using local farm sourced meats. Based at the family farm at Dacre. History of the smoking process, and details of the products.
- Free range pork products from their own farm near Silloth. Buy from the Silloth shop, or from farmers markets. Photos of the pigs, and mail order price list.
Wasdale Fell Meats
- Offers Herdwick lamb and mutton, and Galloway beef bred on the Cumbrian fells at Wasdale Head, delivered by courier to the door.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:15:05 PM EDT -