become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cornwall/Wadebridge
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
The Cornish Birds of Prey Centre
- Over 50 birds of prey with regular flying displays, ornamental pheasants and 3 fishing lakes. Visitor information includes option to have a full day as an assistant.
Cornwall Folk Festival
- Annual festival at Wadebridge held on the August bank holiday. Artists, events and tickets.
Destination Cornwall: The Camel Trail
- Guide, photographs and maps.
St Issey VA Church of England School
- A full presentation of the school, its history, staff, and kid's pages.
St Mabyn C of E School
- Rural village school highlights extended family atmosphere. Facilities, staff, activities and children's work.
- Village between Camelford and Wadebridge provides community information, parish records and downloads of the parish magazine.
- Fine art photography gallery. What's on, photographs and artists' biographies.
Wadebridge Choral Society
- Local choir, open to all with no auditions. Diary of events, activities, photo album.
Wadebridge Male Voice Choir
- Profile, diary, photographs, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2014 at 17:47:15 UTC -