become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cornwall/St_Keverne
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cornwall: St Keverne
Travel and Tourism
Coverack Windsurfing Centre
- Windsurfing equipment, tuition, and location - catering for all standards from novice to expert.
Goonhilly Earth Station
- Satellite communication centre, deep space and radio astronomy. Operations, facilities, history, future plans and visitor centre.
Parish of St Keverne
- Covering the villages of St Keverne, Coverack, Porthallow and Porthoustock and several hamlets including Traboe, Rosenithon, Tregowris and Ponsongath. Photographs and descriptions.
- Residential care home describes its facilities and services.
The Prince of Wales
- Country pub offering food and accommodation. Profile and facilities with information about private functions and camping.
St Keverne Local History Society
- Includes the Canon Diggens archive, parish records, downloads and images of Coverack and St Keverne. Taped memories of the Mohegan shipwreck are also available.
- Community website with information on local societies and photographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:27:29 AM EDT -