become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cornwall: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
- Specialises in local produce, situated on the wharf. Various menus and pictures of the interior.
The Black Rock Restaurant
- Located in the town centre and specialising in Cornish produce. Food and drinks menus. Reviews and art collection.
- Specialises in burgers of various sorts. Details of food, ethos, local information.
- Italian and pizzeria, on the harbour. Menus and wine list.
The Castle Inn
- Traditional pub on Fore Street. What's on, food, ales, history, photo gallery and visitor comments.
The Harbour Pool Club
- Private members club with bar serving food, pool and snooker tables. Facilities, news and entertainment.
- Seafood and other dishes, on the harbour. Menus and a short history. Also details of bed and breakfast.
Hong Kong Kitchen
- Chinese style take away, offering a wide variety of traditional and English meals. Menu and delivery service.
Hub Bar and Brasserie
- Located on the harbour with bar downstairs and restaurant upstairs. Details of food, cocktails, live music.
- Restaurant in the centre of town. Location map with directions, menus and photo gallery.
Madeleine's Tea Room
- Tea room serving cream teas, snacks and drinks. Parties catered for. Menus and galleries of teas.
Mermaid Seafood Restaurant
- Seafood restaurant located in the old fishing quarter. Includes a brief history of the building.
- Mexican food, vegetarian, children's menu and takeaway. Profile, sample menus and how to book.
- Specialises in seafood, pasta and pizza dishes. Details of suppliers, menus, news, offers and testimonials.
- Pasta and pizzeria, in the centre of the town. Menu and wine list.
Porthgwidden Beach Cafe
- Situated above the beach. Menus, sustainability statement, reviews. Recruitment section.
Porthminster Beach Cafe
- Seafood and pasta, next to the beach. Menu and wine list. Information about the beach. Recruitment section.
- Cafe Bar with a Moroccan theme. Vibe, music, food and drink.
- Seafood, meat and poultry. In the centre of town. Lunch and dinner menus. Wine list.
- Restaurant serving modern British cuisine with local fish, meat and other produce. Menus, philosophy, chef profile, wine list and galleries.
- Italian style cuisine. Menu and information about function room for hire.
The Sheaf of Wheat
- Pub close to the town centre with bars and restaurant. Details of drinks, food and function room.
St Ives Pizza Company
- Takeaway pizzas, salads, puddings and drinks. Home delivery service. Menus, company profile and team.
The Union Inn
- Public house on Fore Street serving a range of cask ales and food. Details of food, drink and live music.
The Yellow Canary
- Serves snacks, cakes, cream teas and coffee. Menus, mail order cream teas, video.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2014 at 18:03:17 UTC -