the entire directory
only in Cornwall/St_Ives
Arts and Entertainment
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Society and Culture
Travel and Tourism
Allotment With A Sea View
- Blog - an allotment near the town. News, growing guides.
Ayr Field Community Group
- Community group aiming to secure and protect community access to Ayr Field - an open green space in the town. Campaign information and online petition.
ECM St Ives
- Every child matters, youth organisation providing courses and activities. Projects, calendar of activities, working groups.
National Coastwatch - St Ives Station
- Coastguard - includes a weather station for daily weather and webcams.
- A guide to the town. Includes entertainment, events, attractions, artists and galleries, pubs and restaurants, accommodation.
Spooky St Ives
- Includes pieces written by a resident and comments from locals.
The St Ivean
- A campaigning blog. News, views and the arts.
St Ives Cornwall Blog
- Blog - observations, plus guest contributions, about our little town in the far west.
St Ives Guildhall
- Venue for concerts, theatre, markets, sport, weddings, meetings, corporate events.. What's on and booking.
St Ives Jumbo Association
- Group that aims to establish a racing class of replica nineteenth century fishing luggers. Events, membership, history and current projects.
St Ives Town Council
- Local authority. Meeting schedule, councillor profiles, news and council services.
Steeple Woodland Nature Reserve
- A forty acre public open space overlooking the town. How to get there, history, call for volunteers.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 23, 2013 at 9:23:58 UTC -