become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cornwall/Boscastle
Travel and Tourism
- Local information for business and tourism. Includes Forrabury and Minster.
- Family pottery claims to be the only world producer of Mochaware. Shop details and photograph.
Guardian Unlimited - Three missing as flood hits village
- Article outlining the events when a flash flood hit the village destroying several buildings, washed cars out to sea and trapped many visitors.
- Tai chi and chi kung courses, and community project works.
The Museum of Witchcraft
- Long established museum presents a history of witchcraft and guide to their displays. Includes location and opening times.
The National Trust, Boscastle
- Introduction to the harbour and village with maps, facilities provided by the Trust and events.
The Old Mill
- Collection of gift shops in an old water mill, offering leather, crafts, pictures, books, pottery, clothes and antiques.
BBC News: Floods Leave Concerns on Defences
- Flood-hit Cornish village Boscastle is clearing up amid concerns over the condition of defence schemes built following a deluge in 2004. (June 22, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 11:59:07 UTC -