become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Music
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cornwall: Arts and Entertainment: Music
Clubs and Venues
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Arts and Entertainment: Music
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Arts and Entertainment: Music
- Pictures, sound files, interviews, reviews, and discography.
Best Served Chilled
- Band playing classic rock and pop music throughout Cornwall. Profiles, song list and gigs.
Bolingey Troyl Band
- Traditional Cornish dance band with or without a caller. History, music, members, diary and CDs. Includes information on Bolingey September Fayre.
Cape Cornwall Singers
- Male singing group performing traditional Cornish songs. CDs, tapes and videos, how to book and charity funds raised.
Constantine Silver Band
- Profile and history with news, engagements and photo gallery.
Cornish Folk Songs
- Includes song titles and words.
Cornwall Branch of the Society of Recorder Players
- Details of playing sessions in Truro and smaller groups playing in people's homes.
Cornwall Folk Festival
- Annual event held near Wadebridge. Dates, artists, ticket and camping information.
Cornwall Junior Choir
- About the choir, dates, past performances, history, gallery and contact details.
Cornwall Solar - Innovative Event Management
- Provides bands, PA hire and other services for events and performances. Brief introduction.
- Cornwall Songwriters gives mutual support to songwriters working in Cornwall, mainly in a traditional or folk genre.
Cry of Tin
- Archive of the musical documentary drama telling the story of the rise and fall of mining in Cornwall. Overview, players, photographs and recordings.
CYMAZ Cornwall Youth Music Action Zone
- Consortium of county bodies creating musical opportunities for youth. Explains work and initiatives.
- Cornish music group. Origins, members, CD plus details of live performances. Includes Noze Looan, a less formal dance alternative to a troyl or ceilidh.
- Local three piece trance techno outfit. Featuring mp3 downloads and pictures.
- The company has over 30 productions to its credit, performing mostly at The Hall for Cornwall In Truro. History, current projects, funding and friends.
Gweek Silver Band
- Includes player profiles, repertoire and engagements.
- Group of singers who specialise in shanties and sea songs. Gig guide and details of recordings.
John the Fish
- P. John Langford, presenter of axed Radio Cornwall folk music programme provides information on the Cornish folk scene, humanism and Konteth Karrek Community Choir.
Liskerret Male Voice Choir
- General information, photographs, diary, and contacts.
Loveny Male Voice Choir
- General information, concert schedule, recordings, and contacts. Based in St Neot.
Rame Peninsula Male Voice Choir
- Describes this choir which rehearses in Kingsand and includes events, members list and merchandise.
Rum And Shrub
- A group of singers singing shanties, sea songs and traditional folk songs. Group history, biographies, music, programme, links, and contacts.
- Biographies, details on their workshops and touring dates.
- Band playing rock and roll in Cornish. History of the group, news, gigs and information on a CD available by email.
St Stythians Male Voice Choir
- The first choir was formed in the early 1900s. Its conductor was J.H.Bowden and the accompanist was Lewis Pascoe, whose version of While Shepherds Watched ... we still sing at Christmas. The choir appears to have disbanded during World War I but was reformed in May 1919 with the same officers.
- Indie/melodic rock band. Gigs, band details, EP's and downloads of sample tracks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:45:04 PM EDT -