become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cheshire/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cheshire: Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: North West: Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Science and Environment
Butterfly Conservation Cheshire and Peak District Branch
- Promotes the conservation of butterflies and moths, and their habitats, in Cheshire, South Manchester, Wirral and the Peak District. Includes species information, projects, news, contact details and links to related sites.
The Carden Project
- A joint archaeological project by Chester Archaeology and the University of Liverpool.
Cheshire and Wirral Ornithological Society
- News, events, forum, mystery photo, photo gallery, rarities list, site guides, and surveys.
The Cheshire Bat Group
- Bat workers and the law, surveys and monitoring and bat flight.
Cheshire Renewable Energy Initiative
- Supporting the belief that a move to renewable energy in the County has a major role to reduce our CO2 production.
Cheshire Wildlife Trust
- Organisation managing nature reserves and promoting wildlife conservation in the area. News, projects, details of nature reserves, educational services and contact details.
- News, events, animals, plants, photographs and contacts.
- Part of the this programme, the Biodiversity Audit and Local Biodiversity Action Plan Process for the Cheshire region.
Dee Estuary Conservation Group
- Representing 25 local and national bodies with interests in the wildlife of the estuary.
- The Birds and Birders of Knutsford North-west England.
Mid Cheshire Barn Owl Conservation Group
- The barn owl is in decline throughout Great Britain and Mid Cheshire Barn Owl Conservation Group intends to reverse this trend in Mid Cheshire. Report sightings, contact the group and find out what you can do to help.
- Discover how people and nature have transformed areas of derelict industrial land creating a place to visit.
The Poulton Research Project
- Excavations of the site of a Cistercian monastery in Cheshire. Illustrated overview and history of the project, medieval history of the site, maps, finds, personnel, registration forms.
- Local Biological Records Centre serving Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral. Includes news and education sections.
- South East Cheshire Ornithological Society.
Woolston Eyes Reserve
- Birdwatching at Woolston Eyes, Warrington, Cheshire, England
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 6:24:12 AM EST -