become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cheshire/Lymm
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cheshire: Lymm
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Society and Culture
Cheshire Chord Company
- An a cappella singing group, members of the Ladies Association of British Barbershop Singers. Includes a history, and information about their recordings and membership.
- A community website for the village Cheshire. Includes history, web cameras, media gallery and business directory.
- Includes music (including classical, choral, jazz, folk, blues, cabaret), art, drama, dance, comedy, poetry and prose, photography, scarecrows, storytelling, exhibitions and open gardens. Held every June and July.
Lymm High School
- Information about this school, including policies, procedures, prospectus, news and events.
- Heritage hotel with restaurant, conference and wedding facilities. Includes information about each, photographs and an enquiry form.
- News and information about the village. Lists accommodation, web cams, photographs and local items of interest.
St Mary's Preschool
- Profile and facilities with curriculum and gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 1, 2013 1:54:29 PM EDT -